Thursday, September 5, 2013

Color of the Day Lunch-Blue

Blue is my absolute favorite color, it reminds me of the ocean and water which always seems to calm me. That being said, it is my LEAST favorite color for Color of the Day Lunch.  Think about it for a moment, how many blue foods can you think of that are naturally occurring?  Hard to do, isn't it?  I can only come up with 3-blueberries, blue corn and blue/purple potatoes. That does not make for an easy lunch.  I learned the hard way last year that Belli prefers not have her food dyed so that made it nearly impossible. She does not mind a little luster dust or edible glitter to add some color, thankfully! Here is what I came up with, 
let me know what  you think......
Hummus with Carrots, Blue Potato Chips, Blueberries, Blueberry Yogurt,  Goldfish, Blue Water Cream Cheese and Pretzel Fishing Poles (dip a pretzel in the water and then go fish) and some Blue Jelly Beans and a Hug!
BTW- I want to wish my baby sister a 
very Happy Birthday today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment